COVID 19 Level 2 Update
The clinic is OPEN for face to face consultations.
There will be protocols in place in keeping with the current Alert Level.
Level 2 protocols
* Please postpone your appointment and contact Healthline if you or someone in your household feels unwell with cold or flu-type symptoms.
* Please arrive exactly on time so I can manage arrivals and departures without cross-overs.
* If you arrive early, please wait in your car until your appointment time. Please avoid being late.
* Please use the hand sanitiser in the waiting room.
* Please sign in to the Covid Tracer App
* Please plan to avoid needing to use the toilet while on-site ( it will be available if necessary)
* Please avoid bringing anyone with you unless a chaperone is necessary.
* All touch and clinical surfaces will be wiped down with hospital grade disinfectant between each patient.
* Any other surfaces will have disposable covers which are changed between each patient.
* I will not be wearing gloves but will observe strict hand hygiene rules.
* I will be wearing some PPE and may provide you with a mask to wear. Please feel free to bring your own if you have one.
Many thanks for your understanding and assistance
Anna Swindells Osteopath.
If you have any questions about these procedures please contact me.
Anna brings 30 years of experience in practice to Papamoa and Te Puke. Anna is a structural osteopath but has a particular interest in the psychosocial factors of pain presentations. The clinic offers a patient-centred approach that works cooperatively with all other healthcare services in the local community. Anna takes self-referrals and referrals from other healthcare providers and also is an ACC treatment provider.
The clinic provides treatments for the following:
To find out how Osteopathy can help you, please Contact our clinics today.